Closely spaced wire lets air flow through and allows visibility but is too narrow for fingers, toes or hand tools. The anti-scale properties combined with being very slow to cut make 358 the ultimate security mesh infill for fencing and infrastructure. The Metallica has double vertical wires making it stronger and more rigid than other brands and is hot dip galvanised after welding to maximise corrosion performance.
358 mesh sheets are available ex-stock in 2.4 or 3.6m high x 2.2m wide. These can be used to make all sorts of custom enclosures or infill panels. We can also supply posts, rails, brackets and fixings in kitset form for construction on-site. All ex-stock. Pedestrian gates and driveway gates will be made to the size of your opening in our fabrication department. Typical lead times are 2-3 weeks.
- Good visibility and air flow
- Needs noisy power tools to cut
- Quick to install relative to other high security fencing
- Security fencing
- Security infill panels on slab walls
- Anti-scale infill on balustrade and bridge rails
- Slide, Swing and Cantilever Gates and custom panels also available made and priced to order.
Product brochures, technical standards and producer statements give you peace of mind when specifying FenceLab.